Using Command™ Picture Hanging Strips and Mini Spring Clips, create a storied wall showcasing family memories from America’s pastime.
- Command™ Large Picture Hanging Strips – this project used sixteen
- Command™ Clear Medium Wire Hook – this project used one
- wall frames
- letter wall décor
- Baseball memorabilia (ticket stubs, photos, baseball caps, etc.)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol where you will adhere the Command™ Brand products.
2. Arrange photo/wall decor gallery on the floor to plan out how you will place items on the wall. Play with different shapes and textures to create dimension.
4. Using a level, place the frames in desired locations on the wall, making sure each frame is straight. Apply pressure to wall frames for 30 seconds. Follow the instructions on the package and wait one hour before mounting frame.
5. Follow the same instructions to hang the letter accent using Command™ Picture Hanging Strips.
6. To showcase memorabilia, use Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips to hang ticket stubs or photos. Add adhesive strip to mini spring clips and hold on desired location on the wall for 30 seconds.
7. Complete the space by using Command™ Clear Medium Wire Hook to hang baseball caps, as well as showcase additional sports equipment to create a decorative space fit for a baseball aficionado.